Tuesday 14 February 2017

Edd's Pub - A Supplement playable with ALL THW Fantasy Rules - Coming soon!


Adventuring can make you hungry, thirsty and tired. Maybe you need to do a little gambling or someone to talk to. All taverns and pubs offer that and so does Edd’s.
But it’s the “other things” that Edd’s offers that makes it so popular.

What is it? I can’t tell you that, but be sure to pack for a long trip…
A Long Strange Trip
Edd'd Pub - Coming next month. 
 Playable with:
2 Hour Dungeon Crawl
Warrior Heroes – Legends
Warrior Heroes – Armies & Adventurers
2d6 Sword & Sorcery
Legends of Araby
Swordplay
And the new ,upcoming, Warrior Heroes - New Dawn. 

4 comments:

  1. As long as my star doesn't get a disease, I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a Grateful Dead reference ;-) Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You win a free copy for being the first one to pick up on that. Email me when it's released.

      Delete
  3. Awesome. Thanks Ed! The Dead are my fave band.

    ReplyDelete